If you’ve been racking your brain trying to decide whether or not to buy a monetized YouTube channel, there are some things to keep in mind. First of all, you need to be aware of the costs involved in buying a monetized YouTube channel. Second, you need to make sure you don’t fall for a scammer. Then, you need to be aware of the return on investment of a monetized YouTube channel. You are going to spend money, and therefore you must make sure you invest on the right channel that can actually bring you good returns. Let’s see all the information you need to know.
Price Of A Monetized YouTube Channel
First, you should know that monetized YouTube channels can be a little expensive. It’s important to remember that you’re paying for a full service and a potential monetization asset, so the price is justified. But your investment must be in a worthy channel.
The price of a monetized YouTube channel can vary depending on a number of factors:
- The type of existing subscribers and the number of videos on a YouTube channel will all impact the cost, therefore popular YouTube channels will typically fetch higher prices.
- Similarly, the age of the channel will affect its price. Older or “aged” channels may fetch higher prices.
Finding The Right Platform For Buying A Monetized YouTube Channel
If you’re interested in starting a YouTube channel, and making money immediately, it may indeed be a good idea to purchase a monetized one. There are several platforms available to buy and sell a monetized YouTube channel, even though not all of them are safe. When YouTube imposed strict content and monetisation guidelines to ensure that everything is legitimate on its platform, it rendered many Youtuber unable to make easy money from the platform. Some of these YouTubers have turned to the black market, buying and selling subs and accounts to make money, which created a marketplace with a lot of potential scammers. Fortunately, there are several ways to protect yourself
Here are a few tips to pick the right seller:
- It’s best to choose a provider who’s been around for several years.
- Always examine their ratings and reviews to make sure they’re a legitimate seller or buy from an established company.
Perks of buying from a reputable source:
Apart from being safe from scams, there are many more benefits of buying from a reputable source. Here they are:
- A reputable provider will offer a channel that has unique content and a strong organic view base.
- A good company will also monitor and maintain the YouTube channel after the sale is completed, to ensure its success in its early stage.
- The channels can be monitored by Youtube during transfer ship between users. So it is important to go with the best quality in order to not regret it later on or once the purchase is completed. A trusted provider will have a great reputation for providing a secure and reliable buying and selling process.
Picking The Right Channel
The fact that you are buying from a reputable seller itself makes the chances of getting a good channel high. But here are a few additional factors that you should consider to make sure you get the best.
- First of all, know your niche and area of expertise. Right now you are purchasing a channel with already existing quality content, but after purchasing it, it will be you to will make videos for it. The channel you bought is already monetised which means that its viewers and subscribers are used to good quality content. Now when you are making videos, the onus will be on you to make such content which can satisfy them otherwise the existing subscribers can unsubscribe. So pick a channel with a niche in which you have expertise. Otherwise, you can also plan to outsource video production.
- If you’re looking for a good return on investment, you should look for a monetized YouTube channel with a large subscriber base and high average watch time. In contrast, a YouTube channel with low subs and low-quality content that violates the YouTube community’s guidelines will reduce its value.
- You should check whether the YouTube channel you’re planning to buy has an active subscriber base. You can easily do this by checking its views, comments and likes on the most recent videos. A YouTube channel that has no active subscribers can be less efficient for sure.
Best Platforms To Buy Monetised Youtube Channels
While there are many reputable sellers out there, we have mentioned two of our favourite ones right here for you:
LenosTube: An example of a good site which sells monetized channels that are also safe to use is LenosTube. Their channels have original content and they are built to ensure organic growth over time. On top of that, the transfer method is smooth, in order to keep the channel and its monetization safe for a long period of time.
Fameswap: This is another great option. It is a website that acts as a middleman between sellers and buyers. It makes transactions more convenient by providing a middleman service to reduce the chances of being scammed by other users. Additionally, Fameswap helps buyers verify the authenticity of the account they are about to purchase.
The main difference between them is that LenosTube produces a YouTube channel itself, ensuring quality, originality and transaction safety for each of them. The downside is that they have a fixed price which might be more expensive for some. On the other hand, Fameswap is a site that acts as a marketplace, putting into contact with both sellers and buyers. While this does not necessarily mean that each channel and seller is trustworthy; the fact that sellers need to verify their channel and that there is a middleman to ensure quality, the chances of being scammed are low.
Return On Investment From A Monetized YouTube Channel
The first benefit of buying a monetized YouTube channel is that you can start generating income immediately. This is an extremely advantageous scenario since you can save yourself months or even years of uploading videos which can’t be monetized, and save money in promoting videos which won’t give an ROI. Moreover, you will be able to immediately get traffic on your channel and get more subscribers, thanks to the pre-existing and quality content which comes with a monetized channel.
The second advantage of buying a monetized YouTube channel is that you will have access to a vast subscriber base and an increased channel authority. This means that you can tap into your audience’s attention more easily compared to a fresh channel, due to the fact that the channel you purchased has a considerable amount of subscribers, views and watch time, all factors which contribute to YouTube ranking. On top of that, some people claim that YouTube is more likely to suggest videos from monetized channels, due to the fact that a monetized channel makes money to YouTube too, and, if it was approved into the Monetization Program, it also means that its content is unique and worthy.
It is worth mentioning again that you’ll be able to save a ton of time and money as you won’t need to produce your own content. In some cases, you can also outsource the production of your content. For instance, LenosTube (the site we mentioned before) has an additional option to get additional original videos for your channel, based on your keywords and preferences. Videos which obviously you can also monetize.
Buying a monetised youtube channel is certainly a great investment. Particularly if you are passionate about showing your skills and communicating your ideas to the public; or if you are someone who wants to set up a good source of passive income; then you should definitely consider buying a good youtube channel. Just make sure that you buy the right channel from a reputed seller. Just follow the guidelines given in this article, do some good research and go for it.