YouTube is one of the most popular platforms for video content. Youtube videos are the new form of entertainment, replacing movies and TV sitcoms. The sheer number of users who access it on a regular basis makes it an excellent platform for marketing or promoting a product or an idea. It also gives creators a sense of validation, which is what makes the likes and views metric so vital to them.
Benefits of Having More YouTube Likes
YouTube Likes and Views are essential metrics for content creators because they help gauge the response to their videos. YouTube’s statistics reveal that videos with more than 1,000 views and 10 Likes get 90% more organic views than those with less than 1,000 views.
- The more likes you get on your videos, the more people will see them on their YouTube homepage feed. YouTube rewards these popular channels with better positions in the search results, which means they are one step closer to your target audience’s discovery.
- The more likes a video gets, the more views it will get. The more views that a video gets, the more money you can potentially make from that video.
- Having a large number of likes also increases the chances of becoming one in the “Top 100 Most Viewed Videos in 24 Hours” category on YouTube.
Here are the Top YouTube Videos Of 2022
What does it take to get likes on YouTube? Well, it’s primarily based on how good the content is and whether or not there is something in it for people. Let’s see the top youtube videos of 2022 for yourself and try to find out what made them among the top videos.
- Despacito (Likes: 46 Million)
Justin Bieber’s song “Despacito” just set the record for most video views in 24 hours on YouTube. The Despacito video is currently the most popular clip on YouTube, with 46 million likes and over 4 million comments since it was posted on Youtube.
- See You Again (Likes: 34.64 Million)
See You Again is a song by Charlie Puth and Wiz Khalifa. It was released on April 24, 2015, as a single for the 2015 movie Furious 7. The video has had more than 5.2 billion views on YouTube and more than 35 million Likes on the video.
- Shape Of You (Likes: 27.28 Million)
The song Shape of You by Ed Sheeran has amassed over 5.4 billion views and 28 million Likes on YouTube. It is one of the best-selling singles and was ranked as the best-selling single in 2017.
The shape of You is an upbeat, dancehall-inspired song. The lyrics are about Sheeran’s need for his love interest to be more than just a friend, even if he doesn’t know her name or where she lives. The song was nominated for various awards, winning four Grammy Awards and two MTV Video Music Awards.