Using Twitch Clips to capture and preserve memorable moments from your streams is an excellent way to develop and maintain your channel’s history. Although it is possible to accidentally clip something, there can also be times when we do not want a clip anymore, or when we have simply noticed that our account is overflowing with clips. In all of these situations, the simplest solution is to simply delete these clips. There is no need to worry if you are unsure of how to delete clips from Twitch because this guide will walk you through the process in just a few simple steps.
Steps to delete Clips on Twitch:
It’s possible that you’ll want to only keep a selection of your best clips for potential new followers on Twitch. As a result, you may have to remove some of the lower-quality clips from your channel. To achieve this, simply follow the steps outlined below.
- Visit the website Twitch.tv
- Log in to your account and go to “Creator Dashboard” which can be accessed by clicking on your profile image.
- Open the “Content” menu and within it navigate to the “Clips” page.
- On the Clips page, go to the “Clips I’ve created” section. Here you will find a list of all the clips that you have created.
- Select the clip you want to delete and then click on the remove icon that appears above it.
- When you choose to delete something, a confirmation box will pop up requesting you to confirm your decision. Select delete if you are sure you want to delete.
Your Twitch clip has now been deleted, and the possibility of a disappointing Live stream has been eliminated before it can be added to the list of live streams that failed.
Steps To Delete Multiple Clips Together
Many times it is possible that you don’t want to delete just one clip but a bunch of clips. In such cases, it will be very handy to delete them together at once instead of deleting them one by one. Here are the steps you can follow to do this:
- Open Twitch and access the creator dashboard from your profile section.
- Select “clips” from the content drop-down menu in your creator dashboard.
- On the clips page, navigate to the “Clips of my channel” section. This section contains a list of all the videos that have been uploaded to your channel.
- Select the clips that you want to delete by filling the square box to the next of each clip.
- At the top of the section, you will see the option “delete selected”
- Just click on that and then confirm delete in the confirmation box that pops up.
All the selected clips will now be deleted.
Steps To Delete Your Follower’s Clips
Your subscribers on Twitch have the option to post their own videos to your channel as well. You can also access these through your account. And if you want to delete them, here are the steps:
- Again, open Twitch and go to the creator dashboard.
- In the creator dashboard, go to the content drop down menu and select clips.
- Here also, we need to go to the “Clips of my channel” section on the clips page. This section contains all the videos which you or anyone else has uploaded to your channel.
- Select those clips that you want to remove and then press the Delete Selected button.
- After that, you will be presented with a confirmation box, in which you must affirm that you really want to remove the clip.
Just confirm your actions and the required clips will be deleted.