Did it happen to you when you are streaming youtube videos and thinking how much money you make from youtube? Then we will clear that question of yours in this article. All you need to do is keep reading the article, and we will clear most of your additional questions related to this topic.
YouTube is the largest platform available in this world to showcase your skills, share information, and many more to start a channel on youtube and try to monetize it.
On YouTube, people make money based on views and videos uploaded and their niche. And note that YouTube doesn’t pay based on the number of likes on a video or subscribers. However, the likes help the YouTube algorithm to push a channel forward. So, we will discuss how much money somebody can make out of youtube.
How much can you make per view on your video?
Curious to know about how much money YouTubers make per view? According to various legitimate sources, YouTubers can make anywhere between $0.01 to $0.03 per view with Google AdSense, with an average of $0.18 per view.
How much can you make per subscriber on your video?
Unfortunately, Youtube doesn’t pay you based on the number of subscribers you have on your channel. However, subscribers are valuable because they are the ones who will most likely comment, like, and share your video with even more people, which means you can gain more views and potentially more youtube money.
How much can you make every 1,000 views in your video?
The average pay rate of youtube is between $0.01 and $0.03 for an ad view; a YouTuber can make around $18 per 1,000 ad views, which comes out to $3 to $5 per 1,000 video views. According to Forbes’s research, they estimate that a YouTuber can make about $5 for every 1,000 video views for top talent.
How much can you make per video on Youtube?
The amount of money that a YouTuber can make per video depends on various factors, like the number of views and how many Google ads are displayed throughout their videos. And, according to research by Forbes estimated pay rate of $5 per 1,000 views, a YouTube video with 1,000,000 views could make upwards of $5,000. However, these are just estimated results some YouTubers might make more or less depending on the quality of the ad playing, click-through rate, and other factors on their video.
What do you need to get paid by Youtube?
Youtube pays by the number of views. So, when you reach an amount of $100 or more from views, you’ll receive $5 per 1,000 views. Once you have more than this minimum amount (usually $100), your earnings will be transferred directly to your bank account every month. For this to happen, Youtube created the Youtube Partner Program, which allows you to get paid through advertisements playing on your video. To be accepted into the YouTube Partners Program, you must:
- Have at least 1,000 subscribers on your channel
- 4,000 watch hours in the past 12 months
- Have a GoogleAdSense account
- Get reviewed and approved by Youtube
So, you know now how much money you can make from Youtube, but let’s see how much money people earned through Youtube and check out the highest-paid YouTubers
Top 10 Highest-Paid YouTubers of 2021.
- Ryan’sRyan’s World: Ryan’sRyan’s World is a YouTube channel founded by Ryan Kaji, the 9-year-old kid who is the top earner on YouTube for the third year in a row earning more than $27 million and with 29 million subscribers.
- Dude Perfect: It is a youtube channel of 5 men that combine sports and comedy in their video. This channel earned $20 million with 55 million subscribers.
- Anastasia Radzinskaya: Anastasia Radzinskaya is a YouTube channel founded by Anastasia Radzinskaya, a 7-year-old kid with cerebral palsy. Nastya earned $18 million with 128 million subscribers of all channels.
- Rhett and Link: They are the founders of the talk show “Good Mythical Morning.” This channel earned $17.5 million with 17million subscribers.
- Jeffree Star: This channel is about beauty products and cosmetics with earnings of $17 million and 16.6 million subscribers a
- Daniel Middleton (DanTDM): Daniel Middleton is a YouTuber, gamer, and author famous for playing video games such as Minecraft and Fortnite. The channel earned $16.5 million a single year with 24.7 million subscribers.
- PewDiePie: This is a popular gameplay video and vlogs channel. PewDiePie has the highest number of subscribers and 3 YouTube channels with The Ruby play button. Pewdiepie earned $15.5 million With 109 million followers,
- Evan Fong (VanossGaming): Evan Fong has been giving commentary on video games and earned $15.5 million with 25.5 million subscribers.
- Logan Paul: This channel mainly consists of vlogs, pranks, and occasional music production attempts earning $14.5 million with 22.9 million subscribers.
- Markiplier: It is a gaming channel of Mark Edward Fischbach. With earning of $13 million and 28.6 million subscribers.