It goes without saying that Twitch is among the largest and most popular streaming platforms in the world. The variety of content available on twitch is truly astounding, with everything from hundreds of video game players streaming their gameplays to teachers delivering educational materials to the public at large. And for those who are twitch content creators, followers are the most critical thing. That’s because it is they who motivate you to work hard for hours to produce content on twitch and keep doing it better.
Given the importance of followers, many Twitch creators want to keep track of their followers. Twitch indeed allows you to know a lot about your followers and in this post, we will walk you through the process of viewing your followers’ list on Twitch. But before that let’s talk about an important thing!
Why It’s Important To Know Who’s Following You?
If you are a well-known Twitch content creator with thousands of followers, keeping up with the knowledge of individual followers can be difficult. However, if your goal is to expand your Twitch presence, knowing more about your followers has some reasons in favour of it.
- Treating your followers with respect and engaging with them on a personal level is the key to success. Knowing all those who follow you on Twitch is just the data you need to do this. It’s also crucial to keep track of accounts that have unfollowed you. This can help you analyse the type of viewers who unfollow you against the type of viewers who stick with you. The type of viewers who stick with you are important for you and by understanding them, you can create just the type of videos they like.
- These days there is a high chance that automated bots are following your Twitch account. Such bots are strictly prohibited by the Twitch terms of service, and being followed by them may result in your channel being penalised or terminated. As a result, it’s critical to review your twitch follower list and report any suspicious twitch accounts that appear.
Steps To See Your Followers On Desktop
If you want to see who follows you on twitch, using a desktop browser or Twitch desktop app is the best way to do it. The desktop version of Twitch is fairly comprehensive and offers a lot of features. There you can easily find all of the information you require, including a list of your followers on Twitch. Just follow the steps mentioned below to do that.
- Go to twitch.tv on your browser or open the Twitch desktop app.
- Log in to your online account and click on your profile picture and the top right corner of the screen.
- Select “Creator Dashboard” from the drop-down menu that appears.
- Creators Dashboard has a lot of options from which you have to navigate to the “Community” tab.
- A drop down menu will open and at the bottom of it, you will find the “Followers list” option.
Just click on the Followers list option and you’ll be able to see a list of all of the people who have subscribed to your YouTube channel.
Can You See Who Follows You On Twitch On Mobile App?
The Twitch app for mobile is quite basic in nature, and there isn’t much you can do with it. However, by following a few simple steps, you will be able to gather at least some information about your followers. Here are the steps you need to follow:
- Download the twitch mobile application from the Google Play Store or the Apple App Store.
- After downloading and installing, open the app and log into your account
- Navigate to your profile in the top left of the screen and tap on the profile icon.
This will land you on the Twitch profile page where you can see the number of people who are following you.
As previously stated, Twitch’s mobile app is restricted in the scope of features, and the only thing you can see about followers is the number of followers. If you want to see all the details, the best option is to do it on the desktop.